The FDCS portal is launched to capture the Feeder input details of unique Feeders as well as Feeders shared across RAPDRP towns.
Instruction to the users:
The following will be incorporated in the next phase:
- Details on Input/Export Energy consumption and Interruptions of all the 11 kV feeders of substations originating from Sub division jurisdiction to be provided.
- Export energy details for only those feeders crossing outside RAPDPR town limits to be provided
- Any new/missing Feeders to be communicated to IT Section by mailing to email@example.com
- Manual consumption to be entered only in cases of Meter faulty/MNR/Meter Change/Dial over scenarios
- IR, FR and MF to be mandatorily entered for the first time and subsequently only FR to be entered as IR and MF will be freezed.
- Details of the previous month to be entered from 1st to 15th of the current month after which system will not permit entry
- For any support mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feeders shared across the Sub Divisions.
- Meter Change /MNR/Dial over scenario.
- Provision for Wheeled Energy/IPP/Solar consumption